Rules, Boat and Entry Fee
- there aren't any (Haha, no such luck)
- Full brief on Sunday evening arrival
- R 25 000 $ 2 000 € 1 800 £ 1 400
SPECIAL NOW ON !!!!!!!
Only 3 spots up for grabs.....
SPECIAL PRICE : R 15 000 $ 1 200 € 1 100 £ 900. HURRY....... first come first serve (for June Challenge only)
- All accommodation
- All food and beverage (drink till you drown)
- All transfers ( once you land we will look after you)
- pre-race training with local skipper,and theory on navigation
- Race course navigation charts with co-ordinates of way points
- Race follow boats monitoring the fleet at all times with a medic
- Each crew member will be allocated with a satellite tracker
- Each boat will have two way radio coms with follow boats
- Your flight to Nosey Be Int. Airport (We can assist in bookings at discounted fares. Plus/minus R13000 Jhb-Nosey Be return. Flight from Europe avalible from Paris and Milan.
- Visas available on entry. MUST PAY IN USD 40 OR EURO 30 (Make sure you have one or the other)
- Travel insurance/medical insurance
- Immunizations-check with local Health regulation. Non for SA
- Your own GPS
- Life jacket and head torch
- Sun block, sunglasses and a cap
- All you need is a t-shirt or 2. Pair of shorts and some form of foot wear
- All you extra luggage will be transferred to the next leg. PS. Less is more !!!!!!
Speed: 4 - 12 knots
Hull: 5.5 - 6 metres
Draft: 0.75 metres
Beam: 0.55 metre (hull)
Beam: 4-8 metres (outriggers)
Sail: Lateen/ Settee
Sail area: 31 - 42 m2
**Each boat is hand-made so don't be surprised if yours has slightly different measurements